Some models that will use these programming instructions are the:
– Merlin C945, C943, C940
– Auto Openers AO945
– Wholesale Garage WGC303
– Remote Pro RPC303
– Remote King RCM21B
How to Program an Merlin C945 Garage Door Remote
- On your remote control, press and hold any button.
- Press the Orange or Purple Learn button found on your garage door opener for two seconds, then let go
- Let go of the button on your remote control!
- Test the operation of your new garage door remote
How to Clear / Delete Remotes From Your Garage Door Opener
- Press and hold the Learn button on your garage door opener for 10 seconds, or until the LED goes out
- Test that your remote no longer operates the motor
– Please note, this will clear every remote programmed into the motor
Your Merlin C945 remote control should now be programmed and ready for use. However, if you encounter any issues or need additional assistance, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Our comprehensive Troubleshooting Guide is designed to walk you through any potential problems you may face, providing handy solutions to get your remote up and running smoothly.
Additionally, we offer a visual, step-by-step Video Guide created by our expert technicians. This guide ensures you can follow the programming process in real-time, making it even easier to program your remote control successfully.
Should you require any replacement remote controls, we offer a variety of options to suit your needs. Plus, with our same-day dispatch, free shipping, and express post options, you’ll receive your new remote swiftly and hassle-free.