Some models that will use these programming instructions are the:
– ATA PTX4
– Auto Openers AOTX4
– Wholesale Garage WGC401
– Remote Pro RPC401
– Remote King RCG12C
– SG Lock & Security SGT080
How to Program an ATA PTX4 Garage Door Remote
- Press and hold the blue door code button until Step 4.
If programming to a receiver, you will use the red circular SW1 or SW2 button.
- On your remote control, press any button for two seconds, then let go. Wait 1 second.
- Press down the same remote button for two seconds, then let go.
- You may now let go of the Door Code or SW2 button.
- Test the operation of your new PTX-4 garage door remote!
How to Clear / Delete Remotes From Your Garage Door Opener
- Turn off the garage door opener by flicking off the power point.
- Press and hold the blue door code button or the SW1 / SW2 button.
- Whilst holding the button down, turn power onto the motor and continue to hold.
- The garage door opener will begin a series of long beeps, followed by a rapid beep. Once the motor has remained silent for 5-10 seconds, let go.
- Test that your remote no longer operates the motor
– Please note, this will clear every remote programmed into the motor.
Your ATA PTX-4 remote control should now be programmed and ready for use. However, if you encounter any issues or need additional assistance, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Our comprehensive Troubleshooting Guide is designed to walk you through any potential problems you may face, providing handy solutions to get your remote up and running smoothly.
Additionally, we offer a visual, step-by-step Video Guide created by our expert technicians. This guide ensures you can follow the programming process in real-time, making it even easier to program your remote control successfully.
Should you require any replacement remote controls, we offer a variety of options to suit your needs. Plus, with our same-day dispatch, free shipping, and express post options, you’ll receive your new remote swiftly and hassle-free.