A GATE OPENER?
Top-of-the-range garage door remotes
Are you looking for reliable equipment that will make using the gates and garage doors as easy and comfortable as possible? National Garage Remotes & Openers offers a large selection of high-quality garage door remotes that will make the process super convenient. You can choose from easy-to-use, inexpensive models or high-tech garage remotes with control panels and additional systems.
Our catalogue contains products from the best brands such as B&D, ATA, Gliderol, Grifco, Merlin, Boss and Letron. All our garage door remote controls and roller door remotes are straight from the manufacturer with full warranty.
Exit and enter your property with ease
You will get a lot of advantages by using our automatic garage door remotes:
- Quick and easy opening – you just need to press a button without making any efforts, which is particularly useful with heavy gates;
- Stable work in any conditions – you won’t have to replace garage remote’s batteries all the time when it’s cold outside or change remote controls that aren’t working because of the heat;
- Protection against burglary – modern garage door remotes are equipped with self-locking program and prevent copying the code, so only you can open the door;
- More disabled and elderly friendly option – operating a garage remote is much easier and requires less effort than trying to open traditional garage doors, so it’s a great choice in case there are disabled or elderly people using the garage.
We guarantee the quality of the offered devices, so the garage door remotes will work accurately and without interruptions in any weather.
Buy garage door remotes online
In order not to be mistaken with your garage remote choice, it is necessary to consider:
- How many devices you want to control with your garage remote, since it determines the number of buttons you will be needing to look for.
- What kind of opener you have (in case, you already have one) is an important moment, because the model of the remote and the system it operates depends on what technology your operator uses, so always double-check the instructions.
Our experts are always ready to help you choose the perfect garage remote. You can contact us during opening hours by phone or by email. Buy garage door remote controls with National Garage Remotes and Openers, and we will ship your order in the shortest possible time to anywhere in Australia.
FAQ about Garage Remotes Australia 2021
The first thing to check when you notice that your garage remote control doesn’t work is whether the battery is dead. You can replace the batteries and see if the device starts working. If it does, then the problem was the dead battery, if it doesn’t, then the issue is something else.
The second thing to do to find out what is wrong with the remote control is to unplug the receiver system unit and plug it back in. If it starts working again – great! That means there was a minor glitch, and it simply needed to be reset, just the way your phone or Wi-Fi router needs sometimes.
The third thing to check for, if the previous methods didn’t work, is to see if there are any other devices such as home alarm systems or motion detectors that might be causing the Radio Frequency Interference. If there are devices like that, it’s always safer to call the specialist technicians to work on the problem.
In case your remote control was lost or stolen, the first thing to do is to erase the lost remote from the door opener’s memory and reset the code – this way you will make the lost remote no longer valid.
The second thing is to buy a new remote from a trusted source. At National Garage Remotes and Openers we have an extensive range of top quality remotes that you can replace your old remote with.
On our website you can find a garage remote for almost any price range! The cheapest ones start at around $15 and go up to $300-400.
First of all, you need to find the LEARN button on your garage door opener. Depending on its colour you can identify what kind of remote is compatible with it – this is something that varies from brand to brand. Generally speaking:
- If the button is yellow, you need a remote or keypad with Security +2.0 technology
- If it’s purple – Security +315Mhz technology
- If it’s red or orange – Security +390Mhz technology
- If it’s green – Billion Code technology.
From our range of remote controls you can choose the one that suits the system in your door opener the best. If you need any kind of help choosing the right remote control, don’t hesitate to reach out for our customer service!
It depends on what kind of remote you got:
- If the remote is proprietary, meaning it was manufactured specifically for your opener, then programming is very simple. You follow the attached instructions, which usually is pressing and holding the specified button to set everything up, and the remote will program automatically.
- If your remote is universal, things get a little bit trickier. You first need to set up the dip switches on your remote to indicate the brand of your garage door opener and the frequency the remote needs to be working on. There are usually instructions that come with the universal remote, that should help you program it the right way.
In case you have any questions or issues with programming your remote control, feel free to contact our customer service!
When deciding where to buy garage remotes, it’s important to make sure you’re buying from a trusted retailer with lots of experience, good reviews and top quality products.
We have been successfully operating at the market for 17 years, and have serviced more than 60000 happy customers. At National Garage Remotes & Openers, we make sure to sell only high-quality remotes for a reasonable price from brands such as B&D, ATA, Gliderol, Grifco, Merlin, Boss and Letron.
Shop our garage remote controls and get free shipping. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our customer service!