The best way to make sure you’re enjoying your garage door opener experience is to have a high-quality remote, that will ensure a proper work of the opener, to go with it. At National Garage Remotes & Openers, we offer a wide range of B&D remotes, one of the leading garage opener remotes on the market, for you to choose from.
Collection of Top Quality B&D Remotes
B&D roller door remote control is your go-to reasonably priced device for ensuring proper functioning and a good security level of your garage door.
Here are a few reasons why B&D remote controls are one of the best on the market:
- Safety. B&D remote controls are programmed with Tri Tran+ Enhanced, a type of rolling code encryption, that generates a new code for each time a button on the remote is pressed. It means that each time you use your remote control to open the garage, the code cannot be reused by a grabbing device, and only your remote will be able to open your garage door.
- No interference. The mechanism in B&D remote controls also eliminates the possibility of interference with other frequencies, such as the ones coming from the work of baby monitors or doorbells.This ensures that the garage door opener is conveniently responsive to every press of the button on the remote.
- Access to several doors and gates. Most of the B&D remote controls have several buttons, each responsible for a particular garage door or gate. This means, that if you have more than one door or gate automated on your property, you don’t have to buy, program and manage a bunch of remote controls to have access to all of these gates – you can easily access all of them with just one B&D roller door remote control.
- Vacation Mode. You can program your remote control to disable the opener’s radio receiver, whenever you stop using your garage door’s automatic opening and closing options. This way you can help your garage door mechanism to stay intact for a longer time and not waste additional energy.
To enjoy a full range of advanced functions and features of B&D garage door devices, discover our range of B&D Garage Door Openers and B&D Garage Door Accessories.
Discover our extensive range of garage door openers, remote controls, garage door accessories and more and get free shipping on all orders over$100 Australia-wide.
Stop by our store in Albury or give us a call in case you have any questions about the products we supply or need professional assistance in choosing the right garage door devices.
- How to program b&d roller door remote?
It might depend on the exact type and model of your B&D remote control, but here are the steps that you need to take to program the majority of the remotes by this manufacturer:
- Remove the plastic cover from the motor.
- Push and hold the “Code Set” button on the motor and push and hold the button on the remote control you want the door to be programmed for.
- Push these two for a full second and let go. Repeat.
- Check whether the door opens and closes when you push the button you programmed the garage door opener for.