Grifco E960G Remote Control
This Listing Includes
1x Grifco E960G Remote Control Transmitter
1x CR2032 Lithium Battery
Click here for instructions
Grifco E960G Replacement Features
The E960G remote control has two buttons, which will allow you to code this remote control into two different door or gate openers. The E960G remote control features a rolling code encryption called Security+ 2.0, which generates a new code each time the button is pressed from over trillions of possibilities. By transmitting across three frequencies, the E960G all but eliminates interference problems, meaning your garage door will open with every press of the button. Due to the remotes high security, only your garage door remotes will ever open your gate or door preventing code grabbing devices from ‘replaying’ the code to open your garage door.
The Grifco E960G is compatible with the Merlin “E” series of remote controls and operators.
Grifco E960G Replacement Compatibility
Grifco E960G Roller Door Motors
- Chamberlain CR650EVO
- Chamberlain CR655MYQ RollerLift
- Chamberlain CR675EVO HandyLift Deluxe 2.0
- Merlin MR550EVO WeatherDrive
- Merlin MR650EVO Quiet Drive
- Merlin MR655EVO Quiet Drive
- Merlin MR655MYQ SilentDrive Essential
- Merlin MR850EVO Silent Drive
- Merlin MR855EVO Silent Drive
- Merlin MR855MYQ SilentDrive Elite
- Merlin MR865MYQ SilentDrive Elite
Grifco E960G Sectional Door Motors
- Chamberlain CS60EVO Powerlift
- Chamberlain CS65MYQ SectionalLift
- Chamberlain CS100EVO Powerlift Plus
- Merlin MJ3800MYQ Commander Elite
- Merlin MT60EVO PowerAce
- Merlin MS65MYQ Commander Essential
- Merlin MT100EVO Tiltmaster
- Merlin MT100MYQ Tiltmaster
- Merlin MS105MYQ Commander Elite
- Merlin MT120EVOPS Cyclone Pro
- Merlin MS125MYQ Commander Extreme
- Merlin MS125MYQX Commander Extreme
- Merlin MT3850EVO WhisperDrive
- Steel Line ST50EVOB
- Steel Line ST50EVOC
Grifco E960G Receivers
- Merlin E8003 Tri-Channel Receiver
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
– If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
– Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. – Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
– Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
– Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.