Get Maximum Value with Elsema Remote Control
The garage door remote control is a device that is used to open and close the garage door from a distance. The device works through a radio frequency signal which is sent from the transmitter to the receiver. The remote control has a button that is pressed and held to send the appropriate signals.
Whether you want to add a remote control to your existing garage door or upgrade your current remote control system, National Garage’s popular brand Elsema has a range of quality remote controls that are compatible with most garage door brands.
Wide range of Elsema Remote Control Options
The Elsema garage door opener remote control is a modern and innovative device that makes life just that little bit easier. When considering an Elsema remote control, you should understand the benefits it can add to your property. Not only will it give you peace of mind thanks to its proven security, but Elsema offers many other benefits that may not have crossed your mind.
Here are some of the benefits our customers enjoy every day:
- 1. Our remote control units have a slimline, contemporary design and are easy to install and use. You can conveniently access your garage without having to get out of your vehicle. You will simply need to press a button on the remote control and your garage door will open automatically.
- 2. Our remote controls are compatible with most garage door makes and brands. The FMT series models from Elsema are fixed code remotes that are compatible with all major brands of garage and gate openers, including ATA, Dominator, Merlin, Gliderol, B&D and more.
- 3. The key FOB provided with the device is highly water resistant, making it suitable for outdoor applications. PentaFOB gate and garage door remotes also use Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS). This means that when you press a button, the device transmits an encrypted code on five different frequencies, ensuring that only your gate or garage door will open.
- 4. The latest technology gives our transmitters superior anti-jamming capabilities. The FMT series has code-hopping technology to ensure the signal cannot be copied or stolen by other users. They are powered by a larger battery size that allows the remote control to transmit over a larger distance. They can also be used as a replacement for lost or damaged garage and gate remote controls. These models can also be used as a second or third remote for the same receiver so you can have one in your car, one in the garage and one in the house if required.
- 5.The Elsema KEY series uses a crystal-controlled, frequency-modulated (FM) radio signal to communicate at 27 MHz. For extra security they have a rolling code, which means that no-one can copy your code. There is also a built in time delay on the remote control which prevents it being opened accidentally by another device such as a mobile phone.
If you’re looking to make your garage door work the best it can, installing a remote control is one of the best ways to do that. Not only will this make it convenient for you, but it will also help with home safety and comfort. It’s a win-win for everyone!
Shop at NGRO
We’re so glad you found your way here, you’re about to get the most value you can get out of Elsema. If you have any questions, the National Garage team of experts is here to help. We can provide professional advice on which products will best suit your needs and budget. Contact us now.