Subaru Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Subaru|
|Key Blade Model||NSN19|
|Case Dimensions||8.6 x 3.6 x 1.3 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Subaru Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOSB-CK09 will replace your old and worn out Subaru car key case and shell. Below are some of the Subaru car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Forester 05/2000 – 11/2007
- Impreza 04/2000 – 06/2007
- Liberty 02/2000 – 06/2003
- Outback 02/2000 – 06/2003
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Subaru Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Subaru car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small Phillips head screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Remove the screw on the front of the Subaru car key.
- Insert a flat head screwdriver into next to the keyblade, and lever the case open.
- Transfer the circuit board, buttons and transponder into the new case.
- Click together the car key and test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOSB-CK09 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOSB-CK09 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
National Garage distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.