Nice Era Inti Remote Control
This Listing Includes
1x Aftermarket Purple Nice Era Inti2L Remote Control
1x CR2032 Lithium Battery
Click here for instructions
Nice Era Inti Remote Control Features
This Aftermarket Nice Era Inti keyring remote control has two buttons, which will allow you to code this remote control into two different door or gate openers. The aftermarket Nice Inti-2 gate remote control features a hopping code encryption, which randomly selects a new code every time the button is pressed. Due to the remotes high security, only your garage door remotes will ever open your gate or door preventing code grabbing devices from ‘replaying’ the code to open your garage door.
Nice Era Inti Remote Control Compatibility
The aftermarket Nice garage door remote control will suit garage and gate openers operated by the below Nice remote controls.
Click here to see how you can program in your remote control using a pre-programmed remote control
Nice Instructions – Programming into a Receiver
- Press and hold the button on the receiver until the programming light turns on
- Press and hold the button on the remote control until the light on the receiver blinks 3 times. Your remote control has been programmed in.
- The receiver light will go solid for 10 seconds. During this time, you can program in additional remote controls.
- Once the receiver light goes out, test the operation of your new remote control
Nice Garage Door Remotes
- Nice Flor-S
- Nice One
- Nice Very Black
- Nice Era-Inti (All colors)
Please note, this remote control is not manufactured by Nice and is a high quality aftermarket remote control.
The use of trademarks and trade names owned by NICE S.p.A. on this web page does not imply any connection and/or affiliation (e.g. licensing and/or authorization) of National Garage – and/or of any other entity related with the latter – with NICE S.p.A.