Land Rover Car Key Upgrade Specifications
|Made To Replace||Land Rover|
|Case Dimensions||7.4 x 4.2 x 1.8 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Land Rover Car Key Upgrade Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOLR-CK07 will replace your old and worn-out Land Rover car key case and shell. Below are some of the Land Rover car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your original car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Discovery 4 2012
- Evoque 2011
- Freelander 2013
- Range Rover Sport 2010
- Range Rover Vogue 2010
- Range Rover LR4
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Land Rover Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Land Rover car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
Opening Your Old Land Rover Car Key
- Slide the metal portion of the case up, then pull it away.
- There is a hole leading into the case near the bottom. Using a screwdriver or similar tool, pry the two halves of the case apart
Opening Your New Car Key
- Press the button on the rght hand side of the car key and slide out the blank car key.
- Next to ther car key blade channel is a small ‘C’ shaped clip. Insert the car key blade into the clip, then lever the case open.
- Transfer your circuit board and transponder into the new car key
- Test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOLR-CK07 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOLR-CK07 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or transponder. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
National Garage distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.