FAAC XT4 Remote Control
1x Genuine FAAC XT4 Garage Door Remote
1x CR2032 Lithium Battery
FAAC XT4 Remote Control Features
The XT4 remote control has two buttons, which will allow you to code this remote control into two different door or gate openers. The XT4 remote control used a SLH LR system, which is a Long Range Self Learning Hopping code encryption. This means that your remote control will be highly intelligent and secure against cloning devices whilst able to transmit over double the range of normal remote controls. The Long Range technology this remote control utilizes will detect interference in real-time (your hand, other wireless transmissions, etc) and automatically re-configures the remote control to punch out the best signal possible.
The FAAC XT4 Remote control works on the OmniDec system, which identifies products with an integrated universal data decoding system.
FAAC XT4 Remote Control Compatibility
The XT4 transmitter suits all previous remotes in the SLH range of remote controls that operate under the 433MHz band. Please see below for a comprehensive list of compatible receivers and remote controls!
FAAC XT4 433 RC
FAAC XT2 433 RC
FAAC XT4 433 LR (LONG RANGE)
FAAC XT2 433 LR
FAAC T4 433 LC
FAAC TML2 SLH
FAAC TML4 SLH
FAAC TML2 SLR
FAAC TML4 SLR
XF 433 SLH (With coupling)
RP 433 (Frequency module for Omnidec)
XR2 433 C (Extenal Omnidec)
XR4 433 C (Extenal Omnidec)
RP2 433 SLH
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
– If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
– Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. – – Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
– Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
– Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.