Alfa Romeo Car Key Button Replacement Specifications
|Button Dimensions||10.8 x 3.9 x 1.8(cm)|
|Made To Replace||Alfa Romeo|
|Key Blade Models||SIP22|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Alfa Romeo Car Key Button Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOAR-CK02 will replace your old and worn-out car key case for your old Alfa Romeo car remote. Below are some of the Alfa Romeo car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Alra Romeo 147
- Alfa Romeo 156
- Alfa Romeo GT
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Alfa Romeo Car Key Case?
Replacing your Alfa Romeo car key case is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Underneath the circular logo on the rear of your car key will be a screw. Remove this screw.
- You can now lever open the case – Be aware, the key blade assembly will attempt to detension. Your metal key ring loop insert may also fall out.
- Transfer the circuit board and transponder into the new car key case.
- Click the case together, then replace the screw.
- You can push down the key ring loop by pressing the button to open the key blade, then gently sliding the metal insert down towards the bottom of the car key with a flat head screwdriver.
- Test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOAR-CK02 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOAR-CK02 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.