Nice Era Inti Remote Control
This Listing Includes
1x Aftermarket Nice Era Inti Remote Control
1x CR2032 Lithium Battery
Click here for instructions
Nice Era Inti Remote Control Features
This Aftermarket Nice Era Inti keyring remote control has two buttons, which will allow you to code this remote control into two different door or gate openers. The aftermarket Nice Inti-2 gate remote control features a hopping code encryption, which randomly selects a new code every time the button is pressed. Due to the remotes high security, only your garage door remotes will ever open your gate or door preventing code grabbing devices from ‘replaying’ the code to open your garage door.
Nice Era Inti Remote Control Compatibility
The aftermarket Nice garage door remote control will suit garage and gate openers operated by the below Nice remote controls.
Click here to see how you can program in your remote control using a pre-programmed remote control
Nice Instructions – Programming into a Receiver
- Press and hold the button on the receiver until the programming light turns on
- Press and hold the button on the remote control until the light on the receiver blinks 3 times. Your remote control has been programmed in.
- The receiver light will go solid for 10 seconds. During this time, you can program in additional remote controls.
- Once the receiver light goes out, test the operation of your new remote control
Nice Garage Door Remotes
- Nice Flor-S
- Nice One
- Nice Very Black
- Nice Era-Inti (All colors)
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
– If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
– Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. – Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
– Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
– Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.