Some models that will use these programming instructions are the:
– Merlin M842, M844, M832
– Auto Openers AO842
– Wholesale Garage WGC415
– Remote Pro RPC415
– Remote King RK-RCM11B
How to Program an Merlin M842 Garage Door Remote
- Locate the Learn button on your opener
- Press the Learn button on your opener
- Press the desired transmitter button twice
- Test the operation of your new garage door remote
How to Clear / Delete Remotes From Your Garage Door Opener
- Press and hold the Learn button for 12 seconds
- Test that your remote no longer operates the motor
– Please note, this will clear every remote programmed into the motor
Your Merlin M842 remote control should now be programmed and ready for use. However, if you encounter any issues or need additional assistance, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Our comprehensive Troubleshooting Guide is designed to walk you through any potential problems you may face, providing handy solutions to get your remote up and running smoothly.
Additionally, we offer a visual, step-by-step video guides created by our expert technicians. This guide ensures you can follow the programming process in real-time, making it even easier to program your remote control successfully.
Should you require any replacement remote controls, we offer a variety of options to suit your needs. Plus, with our same-day dispatch, free shipping, and express post options, you’ll receive your new remote swiftly and hassle-free.