The Sectional Opener Garage Door Motor Includes
1x Auto Openers “Sectional Opener” AOSO Door Opener
3x AOTX Keyring Transmitters
1x 3-Piece Belt Rail (suits openings up to 2.4m high)
5 Year Warranty
Auto Openers AOSO Specifications
|Rated Door Area||18m² (6m W x 3m H)|
|Suitable Doors||Single, Double Panel / Tilt|
|Min Head Room||57mm|
|MHz Frequency||FM 433.92|
|Lighting||12x Ultra-Bright LED’s|
Auto Openers AOSO Features
As Auto Openers’ most popular tilt, panel and sectional door opener, the Sectional Opener is one of the strongest and most reliable units in today’s market. Powering doors across Australia and New Zealand, the Sectional Opener is designed to bring simple convenience at the press of a button.
With a Low Headroom design guaranteed to fit every brand of garage door in Australia, the Sectional Opener can suit double doors up to 18m². Coming with an industry-leading 5 Year Warranty and three remote controls, the Sectional Opener is perfect for any panel, tilt or sectional door under 18m² (6m wide, 3m high*). Built with our values of “Safe, Secure, Reliable” the Sectional Opener operates in some of the harshest conditions Australia has to offer. From the chilly snowfields of North East Victoria to the blazing heat of outback regional NSW, the Sectional Opener gets the job done, giving you the confidence the door will open when you press the button, each and every time.
As a brand, Auto Openers is the only garage door automation brand in Australia to offer a 5 year replacement warranty that cover DIY installations. Installing the Sectional Opener is straight-forward, however, Auto Openers has also released a visual guide on YouTube to help walk you through each step of installing the Sectional Opener on your garage door.
*Standard rail allows opening of doors up to 2.4m high. Extension rails required to open doors higher than 2.4m
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
– If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
– Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. – – Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
– Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
– Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.