Toyota Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Toyota|
|Key Blade Model||TOY48|
|Case Dimensions||6.8 x 3.8 x 1.6 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Toyota Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOTY-CK24 will replace your old and worn out Toyota car key case and shell. Below are some of the Toyota car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Toyota Prado
- Toyota Land Cruiser
- Toyota Kluger
- Toyota Camry
- Toyota Highlander
- Toyota Yaris
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Toyota Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Toyota car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small Phillips head screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- On the side of the remote control is a button labelled “PUSH”. Press the word PRESS and pull on the tab below to remove the Toyota Smart Key.
- This will reveal a small ‘coin slot’, where you can insert a flat head screwdriver or similar implement to lever open the car key case.
- Remove the circuit board, transponder and transponder cover from your old car key and transfer into the new case.
- If your old key blade is in a satisfactory condition, insert this into the new key case. If the key blade is in poor condition, you may visit a locksmith to cut your new, included keyblade.
- Click together the new case, then test to ensure that everything is working fine.
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOTY-CK24 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOTY-CK24 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
National Garage distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.