Nissan Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Nissan|
|Compatible Models|| RPKNI-KS33
|Case Dimensions||9.3 x 3.7 x 1.3 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Nissan Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AONI-CK05 will replace your old and worn out Nissan car key case and shell. Below are some of the Nissan car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- 2009-2014 14 Nissan Cube
- 2011-2015 Nissan Juke
- 2013-2019 Nissan NV200
- 2013-2021 Nissan NV 1500/2500/3500
- 2008-2015 Nissan Rogue
- 2013-2018 Nissan Sentra
- 2014-2019 Nissan Versa Note
- Nissan March
- Nissan Qashqai
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Nissan Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Nissan car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, phillips screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
1. Remove the screw in the rear of your Nissan car key.
2. At the top right of your car key is a small indent. Insert a flathead screwdrive and hinge the case open
3. Transfer the case circuit board and transponder from your old car key to your new car key.
4. You can either insert your old key blade into your case, or get the new key blade cut by your local locksmith.
5. Click the case together and replace the screw. Ensure the screw is aligned properly, the first time you insert the screw it may have some resistance.
6. Test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AONI-CK05 is a replacement case and key blade only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AONI-CK05 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
National Garage Remotes & Openers distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.