Mercedes Benz Car Key Blade Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Mercedes Benz|
|Case Dimensions||7.6 x 3.4 x .8 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Mercedes Benz Car Key Blade Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOME-CK11 will replace your old and worn out car key for your Mercedes Benz car. Below are some of the Mercedes Benz car models that we have identified to use this car key. However, please ensure that your car remote and blade look the same as pictured.
- Mercedes Benz Vito—1998~2006
- Mercedes Benz Actros—1997~2007
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter—1997~2006
- Mercedes Benz V Class—2001~2003
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Mercedes Benz Key Buttons?
Replacing the buttons on your Mercedes Benz car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
1. In the top of your car key is a small tab. You will need to pry this open to reveal your transponder.
2. Transfer this into the new car key, then seal it shut. You can use a small dab of glue for extra security, otherwise, it will fit snugly.
3. Get your new, included key cut at a local locksmith.
4. Test the operation of your new remote!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOME-CK11 is a replacement case only.
The AOME-CK11 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or transponder. This listing is not a functioning car key remote.
National Garage Remotes & Openers distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.