Mazda Car Key Blade Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Mazda|
|Case Dimensions||5.6 x 4.1 x 1.9 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Mazda Car Key Blade Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOFO-CB05 will replace your old and worn out car key buttons on an old Mazda car remote that uses three buttons. Below are some of the Mazda car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- B2300 – 2001-2009
- B2500 – 1999-2001
- B3000 – 1998-2007
- B4000 – 1999-2009
- Tribute – 2004-2006
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Mazda Key Buttons?
Replacing the buttons on your Mazda car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- On the rear of your car key is a small hole. Insert a flat head screw driver into the key case and lever the case open.
- The key case will split into two. You can then easily open the button portion of your car key.
- From your old car key, insert the curcuit board, battery and transponder into the new car key.
- If your original car key is in good working condition, you can use it in the new case. Otherwise, you can get your new, included key cut at a local locksmith.
- Click the case closed.
- Test the operation of your new remote!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOFO-CB05 is a replacement case only.
The AOFO-CB05 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This listing is is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.