Jeep Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge|
|Key Blade Model||N/A|
|Case Dimensions||7 x 3.5 x 1.3 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Jeep Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOCH-CB07 will replace your old, worn-out Jeep, Dodge or Chrysler car key case and shell. Below are some of the models that we have identified to use this car remote.
As there is a large number of variations for this car remote, please ensure you select the correct button configuration and ensure your car key blade looks the same as pictured.
- 2003-2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser
- 1999-2003 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2000-2003 Chrysler Voyager
- 1999-2004 For Dodge Ram 1500
- 1999-2003 For Dodge Caravan
- 1999-2003 For Dodge Dakota
- 1999-2003 For Dodge Durango
- 1999-2004 For Jeep Grand Cherokee
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Jeep Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Jeep, Chrysler or Dodge car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small Phillips head screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Near the car key keyring loop, there is a small tab. Insert a flathead screwdriver into this tab and lever the case open.
- Transfer the circuit board, battery and transponder into the new car key case.
- There is a small screw that holds the key blade in place. You can either swap the key blade to your pre-cut one or get your key blade cut at a local locksmith.
- Click the case back together and test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOCH-CB07 is a replacement case and buttons only. This product will include a key case shell with buttons.
The AOCH-CB07 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or transponder. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
National Garage Remotes & Openers distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.