Hyundai Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Hyundai|
|Case Dimensions||7.6 x 3.8 x 1.6 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Hyundai Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOHY-CK13 will replace your old and worn out Hyundai car key case and shell. Below are some of the Hyundai car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Hyundai Elantra 2018 – 2022
- Hyundai Kona 2018 – 2023
- Hyundai Palisade 2020 – 2022
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019 – 2020
- Hyundai Veloster 2018 – 2021
- Hyundai Venue 2020 – 2021
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Hyundai Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your Hyundai car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- Slide the switch on the rear of your car key, then remove the key blade.
- There is a small indent just above the key blade channel. Insert the flat head srewdrver into here and lever the case open.
- Transfer the circuit board and transponder into the new car key case.
- Click together the new case, then test to ensure that everything is working fine.
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOHY-CK13 is a replacement case only. This product will include a key case shell, blank key blade and rubber buttons.
The AOHY-CK13 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This listing is not a functioning car key remote.
National Garage distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.