Ford Car Key Blade Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Ford|
|Case Dimensions||9.9 x 3.9 x 1.6 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Ford Car Key Blade Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOFO-CK14 will replace your old and worn out car key buttons on an old Ford Transit Van car key that uses three buttons. Below are some of the Ford car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Ford Transit Vans 2006 – 2014
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Ford Key Buttons?
Replacing the buttons on your Ford car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
- On the rear of the car key is a indentation. Insert a flathead screwdriver into the indent and lever downwards to split the case apart. Be carefull, as some of the battery holder components can fall out at this stage.
- Lever apart the button assembly, then insert your circuit board and transponder.
- Click the case back together and get the blade cut by a locksmith or Mister Minit.
- Tes tthe operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOFO-CK14 is a replacement case with the key blade only.
The AOFO-CK14 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This listing is is not a functioning car key remote.
Wholesale Garage Doors distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.