Ford Car Key Blade Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Ford|
|Compatible Models|| RPKFO-MS14D
|Case Dimensions||7.6 x 3.5 x 2 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Ford Car Key Blade Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOFO-CK01 will replace your old and worn-out car key buttons on an old Ford car remote that uses two buttons. Below are some of the Ford car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Transit Connect 2018
- Fiesta 2017
- Mondeo 2014
- KA+ 2016 – 2019
- EcoSport 2017
- Galaxy 2015
- Ranger 2015
- S-Max 2015
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Ford Key Buttons?
Replacing the car key case on your Ford car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
1. Press the button to open the Ford key blade.
2. Gently pull the bottom half of the rear of the key off. From here, you can then remove the entire rear shell.
3. From your old car key, insert the circuit board, battery and transponder into the new car key.
4. Replace the rear shell, then replace the rear cover with the car key. (ensure the blade is not retracted and is still open from step 1)
5. Test the operation of your new remote!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOFO-CK01 is a replacement case with the key blade only.
The AOFO-CK01 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board. This listing is not a functioning car key remote.
National Garage Remotes & Openers distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.