Ford Car Key Button Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Ford|
|Compatible Models|| RPKFO-KS05
|Case Dimensions||5 x 3.6 x 1.2 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Ford Car Key Button Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOFO-CB01 will replace your old and worn-out car key buttons on an old Ford car remote. Below are some of the Ford car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Falcon BA 09/2002 – 09/2005
- Fiesta 2008-2013
- Focus KA, LT 1999-2012
- Galaxy 2006-2010
- C-Max 2003-2012
- Kuga 2008-2010
- Mondeo MK4 2007-2014
- S-Max 2003-2010
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My Ford Key Buttons?
Replacing the car key case of your Ford car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small, flathead screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
1. Press the button to open the Ford key blade.
2. Gently pull the top half (referred to as AOFO-HK01) of the case away from the bottom half. You might find it easier to pull the AOFO-HK01 portion down and away, rather than pulling both pieces horizontally.
3. Open both your new and old bottom case, then transfer the battery and circuit board to the new case.
4. Seal the bottom case back up, then slot it into the AOFO-HK01 key blade holder.
5. Test the operation of the car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOFO-CB01 is a replacement case with rubber buttons only. If you require the top keyblade portion instead, please see AOFO-HK01. For a complete case, please see AOFO-CK02.
The AOFO-CB01 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or key blade, nor does it include the top half of the remote case. This listing is only for the bottom half of the case, with rubber buttons.
National Garage Remotes & Openers distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.