Ford Car Key Blade Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||Ford|
|Compatible Models|| RPK402
|Case Dimensions||4.6 x 3.6 x 1.6 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
Ford Car Key Blade Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOFO-R01 will replace your old and worn out car key remote. Below are some of the Ford car models that use car remotes compatible with these buttons. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured.
- Falcon BA (2002-2010 models)
- Falcon BF (2002-2010 models)
- Fairmont BA (2002-2010 models)
- Fairmont BF (2002-2010 models)
- Fairlane BA (2002-2010 models)
- Fairlane BF (2002-2010 models)
- XR6 Models (2002-2010 models)
- XR8 Models (2002-2010 models)
- FPV Models (2002-2010 models)
- Territory SX (2002-2010 models)
- Territory SY (2002-2010 models)
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Program My Ford Car Key?
Programming your replacement Ford car key remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. Please read the instructions first before programming to ensure you are prepared.
1. Whilst sitting in the drivers seat, close the door. Ensure all other car doors are closed.
2. In less than 10 seconds from closing the door, insert the key and turn to the first click, or position (accessories)
3. In less than 3 seconds from turning the key, press the rear demist button 3 times. If done correctly, you will hear the door locks cycle. If nothing is head, start the process again.
4. Press any button on your new replacement Ford car key. The door locks will cycle if the remote has been coded.
5. Repeat ONLY step 4 for any additional car key remotes. Each additional keypad will cycle the locks that number of times. For example, adding a second car remote will cause the door locks to cycle two times, the third will cause three lock cycles and so on.
6. Remove the key from the ignition, then test the remotes to ensure they are working.
Please note, there is a limit of 8 remotes per car.
National Garage Remotes & Openers distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.