Free Shipping Australia Wide
- 3 x Pentafob Remotes
- 1 x PCR43301RE Receiver
- One channel receiver pre-wired with relay output
- 12-way dipswitch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Supply voltage can be AC or DC
- compatible with PentaFOB and PentaCode remotes
- Unlimited remotes can be programmed to the receiver
- Highly sensitive receiver input stage
- Crystal controlled for high reliability
- Modes include Momentary and Latching
- Easy mounting to cases or walls
The PentaCode dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dipswitch coding or one of over 17 billion codes.
With the 12-way dipswitch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver’s dipswitch and it’s coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dipswitches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding. Please see coding instructions for encrypted coding procedure.
Receiver Technical Data
- Supply Voltage: 11.0 -28 VAC/DC. Can use Elsema DC or AC power supply, 12PP1000 or 24PP
- Current Consumption: 21mA Standby
- Operating Frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- Sensitivity: Better than 0.316uV (-117dBm) for relay output to switch on.
- Relay Output: One changeover relay output, rated at 10 Amps / 240VAC
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz Series
- Dimensions: 70 x 55 x 25mm
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type PCK433 & FOB433 Series