BMW Car Key Case Replacement Specifications
|Made To Replace||BMW|
|Compatible Models|| RPKBM-KS02
|Key Blade Model||HU92|
|Case Dimensions||9.5 x 3.6 x 1.5 (cm)|
|Genuine / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
BMW Car Key Case Replacement Compatibility
This Auto Openers AOBM-CK01 will replace your old, worn-out BMW car key case and shell. Below are some of the BMW car models that use this car remote. However, please ensure that your car remote and buttons look the same as pictured. Also check the interior of your car key to our photos to ensure the internal case looks the same.
- Z3 1995-2002
- 3-Series 1995-2001
- 5-Series 1996-2003
- 7-Series 1994-2001
If you are not sure if this will suit, please send us a photo of your car remote so we check for you. Click here for our contact us page.
How Do I Replace My BMW Key Case?
Replacing the buttons on your BMW car remote is very simple and can be done by anyone. You only need a small Phillips head screwdriver (or similar tool) and 1 minute.
1. Remove the small plastic cover in the middle of your car key to expose the screws (check our photos).
2. Remove the two screws in the rear of the car key to open the case.
3. Carefully transfer the circuit board and transponder into the new car key case.
4. Ensure the button conductor is securely over the board and aligned with your buttons.
5. Screw the case shut, then replace the screw cover.
6. Arrange for the new key blade to be cut by a locksmith in your area.
7. Test the operation of your new car key!
What Is Not Included?
This Auto Openers AOBM-CK01 is a replacement case, blade and buttons only. This product will include a key case shell with a blank blade and buttons.
The AOBM-CK01 does not include the car key internals, such as the circuit board or transponder. This product is not a functioning car key remote.
National Garage Remotes & Openers distributes automotive keys, remotes and casings which are compatible with the vehicles produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for automotive keys, remotes and casings produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a “genuine” product, our products are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.