Auto Openers TX5 Remote Control
This Listing Includes
1x Auto Openers TX5 Remote Control
1x CR2032 Lithium Battery
Click here for instructions
Auto Openers TX5 Features
Increasingly, the electronic interference of wireless and cordless devices jams out door and gate transmitters. The TX5 overcomes this challenge by simultaneously transmitting on three different frequencies, so even if two are jammed, the TX5 transmitter will still work. For added security, TX5 transmitters use a random coding system with trillions upon trillions of random possibilities for enhanced security and eliminating interference between the remote and openers.
Keyring remote transmitters are small and convenient, with the ability to control up to four doors or gates from the one unit. The TX5 has been in use for over five years as one of Auto Openers’s flagship remote controls.
To program your new remote control, please see the below instructions:
- Press and hold the blue door code button
- Press down any remote control button you wish to operate the motor with for 2 seconds, then let go. Continue holding the door code button.
- Press down the same button on the remote control for two seconds, then let go of the remote control button. Let go of the Door code Button.
- Test the operation of your new remote control!
The TX5 remote control will suit the below garage openers operated by the TX5 remote controls. Please note, whilst this remote control looks similar to the ATA PTX5 remote controls, TX5 is not compatible with the ATA PTX5v1 or v2.
Roller Door Motors
- Auto Openers Roller Opener
Sectional Door Motors
- Auto Openers Panel Opener