The ATA Sliding Gate Kit Includes
1x NES-800 “NeoSlider” ATA Sliding Gate Opener
2x ATA PTX5v2 Keyring Transmitters
1x Hardware Pack (Contents Below)
4x 1m Gate Racking
2 Year Warranty
|Max Gate Length||6m|
|Max Gate Weight||800Kg|
|Opener Dimensions||275mm x 170mm x 250mm|
|MHz Frequency||FM 433.92|
|Warranty||2 Year / 5000 Cycles
ATA Sliding Gate Kit Features
Having been in use for over 20 years, the NeoSlider and EasySlider range of gate openers are known for being one of Australia’s most reliable gate openers. By being designed and originally engineered in Australia, the ATA NES-800 Sliding Gate Opener has been built for the Australian conditions and requirements. This listing includes a sliding gate hardware kit, which includes:
4x 1m Gate Rack
2x Gate Wheels
2x Nylon Rollers
1x Gate Meeting Point
1x Gate Bracket
6m ‘U’ Floor Track
As the replacement to the older EasySlider NES24, the NES 800 offers improved add-on functionality. The NES-800 is compatible with the ATA SmartPhone kit & WPE-3v1 Wireless PE Beams. The GDO6v3 is also compatible with the iSmartGate range of smartphone kits.
The included PTX5v2 remote control features a rolling code encryption called TrioCode128, which generates a new code each time the button is pressed from trillions upon trillions of possibilities. By transmitting across three frequencies, the PTX5v2 all but eliminates interference problems, meaning your garage door will open with every press of the button. Due to the remotes high security, only your garage door remotes will ever open your gate or door preventing code grabbing devices from ‘replaying’ the code to open your garage door.
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
– If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
– Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. – Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
– Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
– Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.