Door Master Garage Opener Includes
1x Auto Openers “Door Master” Roller Door Opener
3x AOTX Keyring Transmitters
1x Pair Extension Tines
5 Year Warranty
Door Master Garage Opener Specifications
|Rated Door Area||18m² (6m W x 3m H)
|Suitable Doors||Single, Double Rollers|
|Min Side Room||45mm|
|MHz Frequency||FM 433.92|
|Lighting||12x UltraBright LED’s|
|Warranty||5 Year (DIY Covered)
Door Master Garage Opener Features
Manufactured by the Australian-owned Auto Openers, the Door Master has been designed for use with all Australian roller doors. Coming with an industry-leading 5 year warranty and three remote controls, the Door Master is perfect for single and double garage doors. Built with Auto Openers values of “Safe, Secure, Reliable” the Door Master operates thousands of garage doors every day, in some of the harshest conditions Australia has to offer. From the chilly snowfields of North East Victoria to the blazing heat of outback regional NSW, the Door Master gets the job done, giving you the confidence the door will open when you press the button, each and every time.
As a brand, Auto Openers is the only garage door automation brand in Australia to cover DIY installations under their 5 Year Warranty. Installing the Door Master Garage Opener is straight-forward, however, to make it even easier Auto Openers has also released a visual guide on YouTube to help walk you through each step of installing the Door Master on your garage door.
The Door Master also has a wide range of optional features, including a Battery Backup for when the power is out, PE Safety Beams to help prevent damage to your property and loved ones, as well as a Smartphone Kit for operating your door via a mobile phone or Smartphone Assistant.
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
– If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
– Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. – – Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
– Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
– Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.