ATA Tempo Garage Door Opener Includes
1x ATA “Tempo” ATS-2 Garage Door Opener
2x PTX6 Premium Keyring Transmitters
1x WTX6 Premium Wireless Wall Button
1x 3.2m Belt Rail (suits 2.4m high doors)
7 Year Warranty
ATA Tempo Garage Door Opener Specifications
|Rated Door Area||18m² (6m W x 3m H)
|Suitable Doors||Single, Double Panel / Tilt|
|Min Head Room||57mm|
|MHz Frequency||FM 433.92|
|Warranty||7 Years / 20,000 cycles
ATA Tempo Garage Door Opener Features
With today’s technology you can expect more from garage door automation. Tempo features a fast opening speed, smooth up and down door operation, and a bright LED light for convenience. This supercharged motor has the power to lift single and double garage doors. And, for your peace of mind, Tempo offers advanced safety features plus a 7-year/20,000 cycle warranty.
The included PTX6 remote control features a rolling code encryption called TrioCode 128, which generates a new code each time the button is pressed from trillions upon trillions of possibilities. By transmitting across three frequencies, the PTX6 all but eliminates interference problems, meaning your garage door will open with every press of the button. Due to the remotes high security, only your garage door remotes will ever open your gate or door preventing code grabbing devices from ‘replaying’ the code to open your garage door.
Optional accessories include a battery backup, PE Safety Beams or a weatherproof keypad. Please click here for video instructions showing how you can install your new garage door opener.
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
– If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
– Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. – – Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
– Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
– Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.