BOSS BHT4 2211-L Coding Instructions
Thank you for your business – If you have any trouble with coding your remote in, please refer to troubleshooting on the rear of this page.
Programming the transmitter into your motor:
- For Overhead/Panel Motors, push the RADIO SET BUTTON at the back of the drive unit – the courtesy light will come on, indicating your unit is ready to accept a code.
- For Roller Door Motors, Remove the faceplate by inserting a screwdriver into the slot located on the bottom side of the faceplate. With the power turned on to the unit, press and release the small learning button under the aqua button. The yellow LED will come on, indicating your unit is ready to accept a code.
- Push the button on the remote control that you wish to operate the door. The courtesy light should flash twice.
- Now test if it has been coded in by pressing the button on the transmitter.
To delete all of the transmitters that has been coded into the motor:
- For Overhead/Panel Openers, hold RADIO SET BUTTON in for 5 seconds. The courtesy light should flash five times, signifying that all of your remote controls that previously worked with your motor, now no longer do.
- For Roller Door Motors, turn the power off to your unit, then hold down the learning button, while you turn the power back on. The three LED’s will flash, signifying that al codes are now deleted.
- Now test by pressing a button on a previously coded transmitter – The motor should not respond.